Friday, June 13, 2008

Quotable Riley

I've meant to do some more updates since we got back from Russia, but I just haven't had the time. I'm leaving tonight for the final trip. We have an early flight out of Cleveland tomorrow morning and then a 10 hour layover in Chicago, so Dad and I are going to stay in Cleveland tonight. Please pray for Riley as she's definitely showing some distress over Mommy's impending departure. 

I wanted to share a cute comment Riley made a few days ago. On our way out of Wal-mart, she wanted to  put a coin in the donation container, the kind that you put money in and it spins around before falling through various contraptions. I searched through my purse but couldn't find any change. I told her, "I'm sorry, but I don't have any coins." 

"Well, do they take credit cards?" she replied.

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Praying for Riley, this has been a lot, I'm sure. But the joy that is on the way! Can't wait to hear about your final journey! God Bless!