Monday, March 10, 2008

Flirting with the bag boy



While at the grocery store today, Riley leaned out of the cart, smiled at the bag boy, and said, "You a silly goose." He replied, " No I'm not. You're a silly goose." She came right back at him with a, "Noooooo, you a silly silly goose." This continued on for about a minute before Riley collapsed into giggles. She smiled and waved at him the whole way out the door. I don't know which is worse - that she's trying to flirt with the bag boys at Buehlers already, or that she's better at it at 3 than I was at 17. 
Here's a picture of Riley from last week. She was very proud of her snowman. I thought we had finished him nicely but Riley saw fit to embellish him with a few additional ears on the back of his head.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this could very well become my favorite blog ever.